The Journal of Applied Chemistry peer review policy is based upon a single-blind peer-reviewing system. To be considered, all works should be submitted through our online editorial manuscript management and handling system. Therefore, submitting the author should have an account on the system.
Peer review process:
- Article submission by the corresponding author through the journal system
- Content review based on the journal's guidelines by the journal's expert (if the topic or format of the article is not in accordance with the publication's guidelines, it will be returned to the author for resubmission)
- Preliminary review of articles by the editor
- Similarity of the article (if the percentage of similarity is more than 30 percent, the article will be rejected)
- Submission to reviewers
- Reviewing the reviewed articles by the editor (if the referee score does not reach the quorum, the article will be rejected)
- Send reviewers' comments to the author for revision
- Submit the revised article to the reviewers for final reviewing
- Final approval by the editor in chief and acceptance of the article
- Submit for editing
- Send for layout
- publishing article
The duration of this process depends on the acceptance of review by respected reviewers, submission of reviewer comments and responses to reviewer comments by authors.